Panasonic updates firmwares for DMC-G2
Panasonic updates firmwares for DMC-G2 for performance enhancement and expanded compatibility
Panasonic releases new firmwares for the DMC-G2 of Lumix G Micro System to enhance the potential of the cameras and compatibility.
Firmware ver 1.1 for DMC-G2
· Added function for recording and playing back 3D pictures
* The 3D interchangeable lens, H-FT012 (optional) is required for 3D recording.
* A 3D compatible TV is required to view 3D images.
* To comfortably view 3D images in the correct way, be sure to read the safety precautions in the operating instructions.
· Improved operability of AE lock by maintaining the setting even when touch shutter function is used.
The new firmware will be available worldwide today (18th November, 2010)
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register