New iON V3 iPhone App
iON has launched version 3 of its iPhone app, which enables its users to start and stop video recording directly from their smartphone.
The iON iPhone app is reportedly the only one of its kind available on the market. Version 3 is said to allow the user to not only control the recording via an iPhone but to also change all camera modes including HD, still capture, auto rotation and auto power-off via its software. Users can also now select whether they wish to transfer the camera HD file, VGA file or both to the iPhone; an additional feature to the current app.
Both the iON camera and PODZ will need to be upgraded, which can be done at iontheaction.com. The website includes a number of tutorials on how to use the app.
Additional features of the iON iPhone app include:
• Still image capture directly from the device
• Camera battery level indicator
• Ability to use an IOS device as a viewfinder to preview live streaming
• Option to create albums to organise photos and videos
• Option to sort and filter photos and videos within albums
• Ability to check file details including date, size, resolution and file type
Giovanni Tomaselli, CEO of ION Worldwide said, “We are delighted to be one the first within the action camera sphere to deliver this ground-breaking technology to our customers. The iON App works in harmony with our iON camera to not only capture video and stills to the highest quality but make capturing them effortless. The remote feature along with viewfinder capability means you can secure your camera, shoot and share footage without having to alter its position, leaving you more time to get to grips with the action.”
The iON V3 app is free and available for download from iTunes.
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register